The Short Stupid Movie The Short Stupid Movie

Weird style

WTF Clock lock clock? what have you done to clocky?!? weird style, why was cheese clock's (that was cheese right) talker clocky's .fla? Weird stuff but I still 5'd

Pummelo-Clock responds:

lol. Before I knew ClockLock existed and I was a n00b, I thought I was being Unique when I made Clock Lock Clock. Thats why I am Pummelo Clock now. Also, that was Brie Clock (which is still a type of cheese). I didn't download any .fla's, nor did I have "Speakonia" so I had to live with these crappy voices. (None of these characters except for Pummelo, are mine and many don't even exist!) Thanks for the review.

Fm's Portfolio Fm's Portfolio

SIMON!

ZOMG Simon your still around and awsome, I remember when you and Chris first started up dead aim, you should finally get it done, it had a good story to it. This is Decaying Blade from the FP forums if you remember me at all btw.

FMaster responds:

yo sup man, nice to see a familiar face, thx for comments

Hello Goodbye! Hello Goodbye!

I was expecting their music

I was anticipating somethiong by hellogoodbye, but it was decent animating, hes right age isn't an excuse,but I agree he was a dick. I 5'd FBF Fun, fbf animations like that are cool, and a good way to start, way better than sticks. Nice job, hoping to see more from you

Ying-yong responds:

1.19 wasn't that bad, for a blammed submission. It's people like you who keep me going through the day and into the night. thanks again.

-Faceless- -Faceless-

The 10 humor is just my lil bit of humor

Very nicley done, excpet I wouldn't call it a tribute, you make it sound great by tributing it. As for the dude who said african holocaust, indian holocaust, now they didn't start world wars did they? And the 1/3 thing is true, at the time roughly 5/8 of germans didn't even know about concentration camps. There are still people that deny the existince of nazis and what they did.

CC - Clockification CC - Clockification

Go water

W00t go water, congratz on daily 3rd

Emo Days. Emo Days.

Drowning Lessons

ZOMG I <3 you, a distaste for emos, yet a taste for old MCR. I 5'd it, I woulda 4d if it was a different song probobly

liquorish responds:

lol, thanx alot for the review.

Everybody Loves Gamecue Everybody Loves Gamecue

I liked speach style

I love how you used cut up songs for voices. I just wanted to ask if I could eat your ass. <3 BHG